All our products are carrying either manufacturer or replacement warranty ranging 1 years warranty. Customers should read the product's individual page regarding manufacturer/replacement warranty.
Customers may be required to contact the manufacturer's technical support department directly, to acquire authorisation to return any faulty products.Customer pay the freight.
Even if within the warranty period,if the following occurs,certain maintenance costs will be charged
- The malfunction and damage cased by in correct use,the unauthorized repairs and alteration
- The danmage caused by fire,flood,abnormal voltage,other natural disasters and secondary procuct damage.
- The product malfunction cased bythe fall and transporation failures.
- The product malfunction cased by Not in accordance with the user manual operation
Technical Support and Warranty Claim Process
Whenever possible , please consult the troubleshooting steps provided in the manual first, or visit the manufacturer's website as normally they have abundant information to troubleshoot the problem you might have.
If all else fails, and you believe the product is faulty, please contact our warranty department to obtain return authorisation. Our warranty department can be contacted on www.znele.com.
When contacting us, please have the following information handy for fast and quick processing:
- Invoice/docket number
- Your name
- Product name
- Faulty nature of the product
After the confirmation from our warranty department, please return the faulty product, with proper packaging to us.
Our technician will then examine the faulty product and process the warranty claim from there.
Depending on the each manufacturer's warranty policy, the product might be repaired or replacement.